There are 3 steps you can take to get ready for your vaccination.
- create a myGov account and link Medicare
- check your contact details for Medicare are up to date
- view your immunisation history statement.
Watch our video on how to get ready for the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.
How to create a myGov account and link Medicare
We have guides and a video to help you create a myGov account.
Once you have a myGov account, you can link Medicare. You’ll need your Medicare card handy and to answer some personal questions.
How to check and update your details online
It’s important your contact details are up to date with Medicare.
How to get proof of your vaccination
Your immunisation history statement will record your COVID-19 vaccines. You can use this as proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status.
Get your immunisation history statement using either:
Read more about how to get an immunisation history statement.
Covid19 Vaccines information kit.
This kit includes information from the Department of Health about COVID-19 vaccines and the vaccination rollout that you can disseminate through constituents, networks and channels.
This information kit will be updated on a weekly basis as new information becomes available.
The latest updates to the kit include:
• Australia’s COVID-19 vaccination program begins
• Vaccine eligibility checker launched
• Easy read documents – resources for people with a disability
• Vaccination decision guide: pregnancy and breastfeeding
and Frequently Asked Questions